Seahaven - amazing views - beach bush - wifi***WIFI COMING EARLY JUNE 2018*** SEAHAVEN has prime location directly opposite the entrance to Chinamens Beach and the National Park.
Walk out your front door and you are in the National Park or on the Beach i(less than 1 minute walk) boasting the whitest sand in the world.
Seahaven has breathtaking 270 degree views of Jervis Bay, Point Perpendiculer, Bowen Island and beyond.
Views from the downstairs verandah, lounge room, upstairs verandah and both bedroom have extensive views, lie in bed and see it all.
It is the ideal spot for the perfect holiday. Watch the dolphins and whales from the balconies, feed the abundant bird life and enjoy nature at its best.
Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed up to 4 guests
Arrivals & Departures
Standard Check in is 2pm
Standard Check out is 10am – except for Sunday which is 2pm
The times will be on your arrival email.
Linen is provided – sheets, pillowcases, quilts, bath towels, hand towels, bath mats & face cloths. Extra blankets are provided.
All properties have the following supplies
Salt & Pepper, Olive Oil, Tea, Coffee, Sugar Dishwashing Liquid, Dishwashing Tablets, Sponges, Scourer, Multi Spray, Cling Wrap, Foil, Paper Towels & Paper Napkins Bathrooms
Access to Property
All properties have a key safe located at the front entrance .
Parties & Functions
All properties are available for relaxing beach holidays. We do not allow for parties or functions in any way. All properties are surrounded by permanent residents.
Pets are not permitted at this property at any time
- Amazing Views
- Directly opposite the Chinamans Beach
- Directly opposite the National Park & the White Sands Walk
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Large modern kitchen
- Large combined lounge / dining room
- Balcony off bedrooms with stunning views
- Balcony downstairs with views of bay & bush
- Outside shower
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Electric cooktop
- Electric oven
- Gas heater
- Flat screen television
- Top Load washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Clothes Line
- Deck With Views
- Deck with outlook
- Carport Parking
- 2 Car Parking Space
- Overall Rating - 9.2
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 93%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 9.4
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 9.5
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 8.9
- How do rate the booking process ? - 8.7
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 9.3
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 97%