Elements of Hyams - fully renovated. Water views. 1 minute walk to beach.JUST LISTED !! RENOVATION FINISHED TODAY !! Views over Jervis Bay and the National Park, fully air conditioned, smart lighting.
Elements of Hyams is positioned in the sought after Northern end of Hyams Beach, a stones throw from the famous white sands of Chinamans Beach. The property overlooks the leafy Jervis Bay National Park and the entrance to the White Sands Walk, which winds it way around the coastline past many of the local pristine beaches.
The property has been recently renovated inside and out with new fittings and furniture, tastefully presented with soft beach tones.
The crystal clear waters and white sands of Jervis Bay are just a short walk away, about 50m from the property to the beach entrance. Relax and enjoy the views of Point Perpendicular and Jervis Bay from the front deck. Hyams Beach Cafe is an easy 10 minute stroll from the property.
Elements of Hyams is single storey with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The island kitchen flows into a main living area adjacent to the front deck, while a second living area is situated next to the master bedroom at the western end of the house. The front deck overlooks Jervis Bay and the National Park while the back deck features a magnificent scribbly gum tree. Outdoor areas are well lit and can be enjoyed day and night.
Bedroom 1 - queen bed, 2 bedside tables, 2 bedside lamps, wardrobe.
A sliding door opens onto the rear deck to enjoy the afternoon sea breeze. Wall mounted TV & DVD player included.
Bedroom 2 - queen bed, 2 bedside tables, 2 bedside lamps, wardrobe. Wall mounted TV & DVD player included.
Bedroom 3 - Bunk bed - double on the bottom and single on the top. Bed side table, lamp & built in wardrobe.
Ensuite - with 2 rain shower heads
Main bathroom - with rain shower and beautiful deep bath
1. Open plan lounge, dining & kitchen. The living areas are combined and lead out to either the front or the rear decks.
The TV is a 65inch LCD and an Apple TV is provided so you can log into your Netflix, Amazon Prime, Kayo Sports or other account.
2. The second living area has a comfortable lounge with mood lighting, workstation and Apple HomePod.
The brand new island kitchen features stone benchtops, Fisher & Paykel electric cooking appliances, dishwasher and microwave -
everything to cook up your gourmet creations. A Nespresso coffee machine is supplied.
A European-style laundry is provided, including a front load washing machine and clothes dryer.
All linen and towels are provided including sheets, pillowslips, bath towels, hand towels, bathmat, face washers.
Please bring your own beach towels.
All pillows and quilts, blankets are provided.
HEATING & COOLING
Elements of Hyams is fitted with dual zone, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning.
Free high speed WiFi (NBN)
Apple HomePod and Apple TV
65” flatscreen TV in living room and TVs in two bedrooms
DVD players in two bedrooms
Enjoy al fresco dining with the WeberQ gas BBQ on the back deck
A quilted double hammock is great for a lazy afternoon on the front deck
An outdoor rain shower with hot water is located at the rear of the property
There is room for 3 cars parked in the 2 driveways.
There is a strict NO pets policy
Elements of Hyams sleeps a maximum of 7 guests
MINIMUM STAY REQUIREMENTS
Minimum 2 nights
Long weekends Minimum 3 nights
Easter minimum 4 nights
December / January school holidays – minimum 7 nights
- 1 minute walk to beach
- 2 seperate living areas
- Open plan kitchen / dinning / lounge room with views
- 2 bathrooms
- TV & DVD in all bedrooms
- Directly opposite the National Park & the White Sands Walk
- Weber BBQ
- 2 large entertaining decks
- Leafy yard
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Electric oven
- Coffee Pod Machine
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Ensuite off master bedroom
- Flat screen television
- Televisions in bedrooms
- Front load washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Outside deck area
- Deck With Views
- Deck with outlook
- Weber BBQ
- Gas BBQ
- Timber floors
- Car Parking space
- Off Street Parking
- Overall Rating - 9.699999999999999
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 8.800000000000001
- How do rate the booking process ? - 9.6
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 9.6
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%