Poolside at HyamsPOOLSIDE at HYAMS is the perfect beachside accommodation in the heart of beautiful Hyams Beach, with stunning views of Jervis Bay and within easy walking distance of the beaches, National Park and Hyams Beach Café.
Poolside has three bedrooms and large timber decks from which to enjoy the solar-heated swimming pool, fenced garden and expansive elevated views.
Poolside is ideal for couples and for families, easily accommodating up to 2 couples plus 4 children.
• Sleeps: 8
• Bedrooms: 3
• Bathrooms: 2 (plus extra toilet in laundry and outdoor shower)
• Parking: 2 (plus on-street parking)
Main Cottage (sleeps 6+)
The Main Cottage is fully equipped for your holiday, including:
• Master bedroom with queen bed
• Children's bedroom with 2 twin bunk beds and a cot
• Bathroom with shower • Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, opening onto covered veranda and views across Jervis Bay
The kitchen has everything you need: microwave, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, coffee machine and other appliances.
The lounge area has a large chaise / daybed for relaxing in front of the large screen Smart TV with DVD player.
There is a small dining table and other lounges overlooking the bay.
The living areas have air-conditioning and gas heating to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
The living areas lead out to the huge deck with an outdoor setting and gas BBQ – the perfect spot to enjoy lazy days outside and around the solar-heated swimming pool.
Poolside Cabana (sleeps 2+)
The cabana adjacent to the pool on the lower deck provides a romantic retreat for couples.
• Large bedroom with queen bed
• Fold out sofa bed
• LCD TV / DVD
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Timber flooring
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed
• Bedroom 2 - 2 twin bunk beds plus cot
• Bedroom 3 – Queen bed plus sofa bed
• Sleeps up to 8 guests
Please note: Guests do not have access to the detached garage.
Arrivals & Departures
• Standard Check in is 3pm
• Standard Check out is 10am – except for Sunday which is 4pm
• The times will be on your arrival email.
Linen provided • Sheets, pillowcases, quilts, bath towels, hand towels, bathmats & face cloths.
• Extra blankets are provided. Supplies Kitchen: Salt & Pepper, Olive Oil, Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Dishwashing Liquid, Dishwashing Tablets, Sponges, Scourer, Multi Spray, Cling Wrap, Foil, Paper Towels, Paper Napkins
Bathrooms: Guest soap
Access to Property
Key safe located at the front entrance.
Parties & Functions
Poolside at Hyams is available for relaxing beach holidays. We do not allow for parties or functions in any way. The property is surrounded by permanent residents.
Dogs are permitted on approval.
Only quiet well-trained dogs will be approved.
They are not permitted inside any areas of the house, however they can sleep in the laundry.
The yard is fully fenced.
The owners / managers take no responsibility for dogs that escape from the property and cause any damage. Any damage to the property will be charged for.
Features • Stunning views
• 5-minute walk to Chinamans Beach, Hyams Beach and National Park
• Solar heated swimming pool
• Large deck with outdoor setting and BBQ
• Air conditioning and heating throughout
• NBN internet / Wi-Fi
• Pet friendly
• Fully fenced garden
• Timber floors • Parking
Facilities / Equipment
• Microwave oven
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Gas cooktop
• Electric oven
• Nespresso coffee machine
• Sandwich maker
• Rice cooker
• Gas heating
• Large screen Smart TV
• LCD TV
• 2 x DVD players
• Gas BBQ
• LED lighting
• Full laundry with front load washing machine and clothes dryer
• Outside hot & cold shower
• Pool toys
We had a great weekend at poolside. It was very clean and loved the extra room and generous ensuite. The house is not huge but had everything you need. We will be back.
Property was very clean and well maintained. Short stroll to the beach. Would stay here again.
Karyn and Geoff are completely across their bookings and always there to help.
What a lovely place to stay and so close to the beach!
- Great views
- Timber floors
- Outside Shower
- Large deck with outdoor setting and gas BBQ
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 TVs 2 DVD
- Air conditioning in cottage lounge room
- 10 minute walk to beach and the National Park
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Sandwich maker
- Gas cooktop
- Electric oven
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Double sink
- Flat screen television
- Full laundry
- Front load washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Clothes Line
- Outside deck area
- Deck With Views
- Deck with BBQ
- Overall Rating - 9.9
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 9
- How do rate the booking process ? - 10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%